The Add Your Bio process is designed to make it easy for both you and the Webmaster to add your profile and photo to the Alumni directory. Here's how it goes when you don't crash, break down or get a flat:
- You decide if you want to upload ONLY a Profile or a Profile AND a Photo
- You click Profile Only or Profile & Photo complete the form and click submit.
- If you began with Profile Only clicking submit displays a success page
- If you began with Profile & Photo clicking submit displays the the Photo Form
- You type in your name, upload your photo and then see the success page.
The success page is your finish line. We put your bio and photo together and post them in the Alumni Directory. In a few days, you go back to the Alumni directory, find your name, click it and enjoy your Bio. That's your finish pin.
But we haven't danger marked every place where you can lose the ribbon and get off course. If that happens, you could set your bike on fire like they did in On Any Sunday and hope we see your cry for... HELP! Or avoid that ugly scenario in the first place...
★ Make sure your first and last names are on the forms before you click Submit. We need your full name to avoid confusing your Bio or your Photo with somebody else's.
★ Make sure your photo is in the JPEG or JPG format before you click Upload. The JPEG format is the default format on must cameras, but if you click browse and select your photo, then see some extension other than .jpeg or .jpg in the Browse window...
- Click Start on your computer, then Accessories
- Scroll down and click Windows Explorer
- Go to the folder which contains your photo
- Mouseover then hover on your photo's filename
- Right click the filename of your photo
- Scroll down and click Rename
- If the letters following the dot are not .jpeg or .jpg
- Write those letters down on a piece of paper
- (.gif .png and .bmp must be converted to .jpeg)
- Click... CONVERT then Browse to locate the photo on your computer
- Double click the filename of your photo
- Click "Convert File" on the converter window
- Click the "Save As" option at the bottom of the screen
- Your converted photo is now on your computer
- Click the Photo Upload tab on your browser and try again